Edelweiss Personal Wealth Advisory (EPWA), the wealth management and broking arm of the Edelweiss Group, one of India’s leading diversified financial services, has introduced TX3, a technology driven trading solution, for the new age, professional traders in Kolkata. This is a strategic initiative by the business in line with its core philosophy of partnering with customers to unlock their wealth potential with technology driven, innovative product offerings.
TX3 is an advanced desktop trading terminal, designed in house by EPWA. It offers the best of Speed, Charting and Analytics on one single platform. The business’ digital user base has grown 20 times within 3 years; from 1.5 lakh users in FY15 to over 30 lakh digital users in FY18. Given the aggressive technology adoption in the city and the country at large, EPWA is positive that this growth momentum will continue and surpass with the introduction of TX3.
Rahul Jain, Head, Edelweiss Personal Wealth Advisory said, “With higher technology adoption in the wealth advisory space, there has been a consistent demand to innovate and create tools which empower the new-age & tech-savvy professional traders who are increasingly becoming tech-savvy. We see immense opportunity in the desktop trading space in India, led by increasing base of these users. TX3 is one of our unique offering to which will help them make quick and well informed decisions for trading in the markets.”
“TX3 is one of its kind offering in the market with features such as Pre Login, Analytical Markets Data with Seasonality Analysis, Stock Quote page and What if analysis, etc. All analytics are available free of cost on our platform, even to non-customers”, he added.
EPWA is dedicated to empowering individuals and allowing them to make financial investments in an informed manner by leveraging its different digital platforms that have been designed to suit requirements of different customer segments.
Launched six months back, the Edelweiss Mobile Trader (EMT) is an award winning mobile trading application. EMT is one of the highest rated mobile apps on Google play store. As on June 2018, the app has seen a 100% growth in its users in Kolkata over June 2017; 40% of the users being Millennials.
Key benefits of TX3 for the traders:
- A one stop solution for traders, enabling them to spot opportunities, analyze market data and place trades instantly, from anywhere
- Provides complete trading and analytical solution to traders with Speed, Data Analytics and Charting as the core offering
- A Free platform for all users to track markets, explore advance charts and much more; and to trade on the platform one needs to be the customer of Edelweiss Broking Ltd.
- Advanced Charts – Live streaming charts with 60+ advanced technical indicator and drawing tools, advanced chart types like Heiken Ashi, Renko, Point and Figure, Kag
- TX3 helps the users with the facility to use 15 years of historical EOD data and 1 year of intraday data, save and load user templates, clutter free and user-friendly UI with an option for to customize shortcut keys as per your comfort
- Analytical Markets Data – The terminal with advanced assistive tools to make quick trading decision, What If analysis in Option Calculator that helps decision making simple and fast for ‘Option Trading’
- Seasonality Analysis (know how stock has performed each month over year on year)
- Stock Quote Page gives detailed analytical information of individual stock in single window which helps users to do stock specific analysis and take quick trading decision or can get to understand company insights
- Live Reports and Live Research views – users can see all Research Calls and download Research Reports from dedicated research section helping to execute research calls with single click order execution facility
- Pre-Login Facility through which users can create device watch list even as a guest and track stocks and markets where login is only required to trade
- Floating Index Widget lets the user track the market even when one is working on any other screen in PC making sure that traders are always connected and tracking markets.