Laranya Infoedge Pvt. Ltd. today announced the launch of QOIE – a one-stop information hub that lets one discover great shopping destinations across one’s city and neighbourhood, to help make better purchase decisions.
QOIE brings malls, markets and Hi-Street stores under a common platform to serve consumers with authentic and location-aware information to provide several benefits for both – consumers and retailers alike. While consumers looking to shop get reliable information on their fingertips, the retailers enjoy enhanced visibility and hence increased traffic.
Now live in Kolkata, QOIE, launched for iOS and Android users, has already on-boarded more than 1.5 lakh retailers stocking 400 plus national brands. QOIE aims to cover 35 cities across India by 2019.
Manish Agarwal, Director, QOIE, said, “Our aim is to change the way consumers make their purchase decision. We feel the future lies in going ‘phygital’. QOIE blends physical and digital to create an ecosystem between the retailers (Malls, Stores and Brands) and consumers across the two worlds for a seamless experience. With more than 95% sales in the retail industry still happening offline and at the same time proliferation of smartphones in the country, we encourage people to Search Online, Shop Offline.”
Consumers have the option to browse across 22 categories on QOIE – Antiques & Collectibles, Beauty & Health, Books & Stationery, Cameras, Audio & Video, Car & Motorbike, Clothing & Accessories, Eye Care, Florist, Food & Gourmet, Footwear, Gift Shops, Handbags, Luggage & Travel, Home & Kitchen, Laptops, Desktops & Peripherals, Mobiles, Tablets & Accessories, Movies, Music & Video Games, Office Equipments & Security, Pets & Pet Supplies, Religious Materials, Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, Toys & Baby Products and Watches & Jewellery.
Mr. Siddhant Agarwal, Vice President, M&A, Rupa & Co. Ltd said, “We are happy to announce the launch of QOIE from the City of Joy. We have already earmarked Rs. 5 crores for taking QOIE national in the next 18 – 24 months and make it the preferred search and discovery platform for the retail ecosystem.”
Any mall or store looking to feature on QOIE can download the QOIE MyStore app, and at a nominal fee, get an opportunity to reach the right audience, engage potential customers and create brand loyalty.
Ten important features of the QOIE app:
1. QOIE is a one-stop information hub that lets you discover great shopping destinations around you, and is available on Play Store for Android, App Store for iOS
2. QOIE provides accurate and quick location based search for discovering retail stores near you
3. QOIE provides detailed, authentic and updated information about retail stores.
4. QOIE provides information across 22 categories, with an easy to navigate interface
5. QOIE enables you to make an informed purchase decision on-the-go, saving the hassle of jumping to many different store locations.
6. QOIE keeps you informed about deals and offers from your favourite stores.
7. QOIE keeps you updated with information on what product is trending across categories.
8. QOIE allows you to read store reviews from shoppers like you.
9. QOIE lets you help other shoppers find the best deals with your recommendations.