Lenovo, a global technology player and one of the world’s leading PC and Tablet brands, announced attractive offers on its latest consumer notebooks, desktops and All-in-ones. This festive season, Lenovo makes it easy for consumers to bring home the gift of innovation with exciting offers and schemes such as additional 2 years warranty, Shopper Stop gift vouchers, easy EMIs and more worth up to INR 13,990/-. Consumers will also avail PremiumCare support, McAfee Live Safe, 1 Year of Accidental Damage Protection on select laptops.
The offer is applicable on Lenovo’s new range of consumer laptops which consists of stunning, ultra-sleek devices with next-generation features. The range includes the Yoga 720 & Yoga 520 – premium convertibles with style and performance; Ideapad 520s & 320s – ultra-thin and light powerhouses, Ideapad 520 & 320 – absolute multimedia entertainment devices and the Legion Y720 – the international gaming brand.
Some of these features are yet to be seen even on premium notebooks that are currently available:
- High Performance: With 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and advanced NVIDIA graphics
- Immersive experience: Full HD IPS display and narrow bezels, integrated Dolby Audio Premium and Atmos technology, JBL and Harman speakers
- Stylish form factors: 25% thinner & lighter notebooks in metallic finish with tone-on-tone colours
- Productivity: High speed connectivity with AC 2*2 Wifi, faster data transfers with Type-C USB port with support from the revolutionary Thunderbolt 3.0 and extended battery life
- Maximum security and assistance: Fingerprint reader and Windows 10 Home’s personal assistance of Cortana
Rajesh Thadani, Executive Director – Consumer Business and Ecommerce, Lenovo India said, “It is our constant endeavor to offer innovative and breakthrough technology that is differentiated to add value to our consumers. Our latest future-ready portfolio coupled with festive offers is steps towards becoming a part of every Indian family. We are also investing in areas such as product innovation, service innovation and new markets to elevate the overall customer experience with the brand.”
Lenovo has also introduced PremiumCare support for its premium line of notebooks, making it the only PC maker to provide 24*7 tech support on hardware and software issues, extended field service and a Zero dead pixel policy – screen/ LCD replacement even if there is one dead pixel. The initiative will ensure service is delivered by highly trained technicians thereby reducing the time-to-resolution. In the case of longer resolution time, a free standby device will be given to the customer for minimal downtime. The Lenovo PremiumCare support will also offer Box to Boot support, device setup assistance, basic “How To” or feature assistance and prioritization for parts & service. Under the festive scheme, Lenovo will provide PremiumCare support worth up to ₹3499/- at ₹499/-