1st July is the birth anniversary of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the founder of modern Bengal is being celebrated as National Doctor’s Day. On this occasion Unique Medical Service hasannounced the launch of “Unique Doctor’s Club” with a mission to provide an unique platform to offer harassment free, hustle free, hi-tech health care system to the needy people of the Society.
Paying tribute to Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy and felicitating his 93 years old father Dr. Jagadish Chandra Kundu who has retired from Orissa Govt. service after his lion’s share of service life dedicated for the poor and tribal people in the rural area, Dr. Tarun Kumar Kundu, Founder of Unique Medical Service, said, “Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, the founder of modern Bengal set the exemplary level of ethical healthcare service by the doctors to the society. Being from a family who’s past, present and future are into this same fraternity I take this opportunity to announce the launch of Unique Doctor’s Club with a mission to bring likeminded doctors under single platform and to serve the nation.
The Scope of Unique Doctor’s (Health) Club is
- One day voluntary service in a month.
- To cooperate with the Govt. to fulfill various health schemes
- Doctor club equivalent to any ‘A’ Class club with all facilities
- To highlight Doctors activities / Health education/ Counter Mispropaganda
- High-light doctor’s academic activities.
- Periodic training programme guidance by seniors to juniors.
- Crisis management scheme
- Crisis management team
- Crisis management fund
- Medico legal help
- Self awareness scheme
- Fight medico legal case
- Future plan to set up Hospitals/ Medical College/ Eco Medical College (our dream project detail in 2015 Brochure)
- Doctor pool service as we are registered by (“AAEFU2852NSD001”) as service provider. Presently two ITC (Foods Division) dispensaries are run by us.
- Our own committee to stop.
- Unethical practice
- Unethical expenditure to patient
- Grievance cell
- Generate fund for various social activities.
Dr Kundu further added “With my personnel experience as a doctor for forty years, highlighted the present-day scenario in the health care system of the Nation and draws attention to overcome the deficit in a planned manner with the help of government, doctors and interested person. I have also stressed the need of modern technology to cattier prompt and harassment free health care particularly to poor, rural and emergency patient”.
The pillar of health care system of the Nation is doctor. At present there is acute shortage of doctor in various fields and apart from that available doctors are not fully and properly utilized due to defective planning and harassment to doctor in various ways. They are apprehension to take challenge to treat serious patient.So the idea came out as an united forum of doctors in the name of Unique Doctors Club to overcome the need of the days of the doctor in order to give benefit to patient and community.
Unique Medical Service will have its annual meet (3rd) on 13th August 2017 at Rotary Sadan, Kolkata 10am to 10pm which will witness community Service like Free health checkup, Heath awareness programme, Free distribution of medicine / garment etc. The co-member will also look after all round development of village allotted to them.There will be a Symposium on role of media with health care scheme.A letter was also sent to Honorable Chief Minister- West Bengal, Madam Mamata Banerjee in this context and got a positive response from Govt. asking to submit a proposal with a project report.