The concept of Exclusive 100 plus & Safar ke Saathi was conceived by Shri Sanjeev Juryy in the month of March 2014. The network required for promoting this project has nearly consumed 30 months from the date of inception. Petrol pumps registered under the brand name of Exclusive 100 plus are from various National Highways and State Highways across the states of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi and Punjab.
Sanjeev Juryy sayd,”We at 24 Hours into 7 are pioneers in the field of printing, publishing transport directories for various cities in India since last 24 years.The experience we have achieved by personally interacting with individual Transporters, Vehicle Owners, Commission Agents, Service Providers, Petrol pump owners to assess the difficulties and hazards enroute has inspired us all to develop a unique project “Exclusive 100 plus” and “Safar ka Sathi””
What are their plans?
- We are happy to launch the 12 hrs helpline initially from the 1st of October which will be followed by 24 hrs helpline from next year onwards. This helpline facility can be availed by both members as well as non-members.
- We are launching our mobile app on 17th Sept 2016 which can be downloaded from Google Play store.
- We have an existing website with the name of 24hoursinto7.com
- We will be providing Real time assistance, support and coordination where we are the link between workshop/garages with customers (Commercial, passenger and pool cars). We only act as a bridge to connect them to each other and do not actually take part in the service delivery part.
- We are providing 1 National Insurance Personal Accident policy worth upto 2 lakhs for each driver who is registered as a member with Safar Ke Saathi (commercial and passenger drivers)
- Each vehicle owner will be entitled to a profile page in our app where details related to vehicle owner’s name, address, chassis no., engine no., registration no. with year, Road tax, PUC, RTO, Insurance, CF, Battery, Last service date are put up.
- Details of all Police Stations, Dhabas, Workshops, Hospitals will be available for everyone’s use in the app
- Saarthi – A Charitable trust for the purpose of rehabilitating injured drivers who are already registered with us will be made operational from 1st November, 2016
- A Saarthi Health card which will be a privilege card for the drivers and vehicle owners (both Commercial and passenger) will be issued which will entitle them to discounts from medical establishments (hospitals, clinics, medicine shops)
- A Service Providers Directory will be published for members having State wise, City wise, Category wise, Service wise and Product wise data.
- Privilege benefits and services for members for their Domestic needs (Senior citizen care, shops and establishments etc.)
He adds, “We would like to render best of services to our members in due course and would also reach out to the government of West Bengal to lend us a helping hand and providing us various avenues for the common cause and help us in achieving great success.”